Your personal information, such as your name, phone number, and email address collected through the contact form is stored on a secure mail server and stored only for communication purposes. We retain your email address to answer your inquiry, send you a quote (if requested), and to follow up on previous communication.
All emails and projects are kept private as per the job inquired. All projects hired will also be kept private unless otherwise directed by the client. Clients own all of their materials and are kept private by Red Rebel Media, unless otherwise discussed or disclosed before hand. Any individual in video or photos we are contracted to shoot, will be required to provide a signed agreements of consent.
While we may store your contact information, it will be used only for legitimate client communication. We do not share your contact information with third parties and we will never sell an email list or send spam.
Control Over Your Contact Information
- We will only directly advertise to you, through email and other advertising based on customer email lists on Google, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, with your explicit consent. This consent is obtained using the opt-in (tick box) on any of our contact forms. You can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us or using the ‘unsubscribe’ link, which is included on all of our marketing emails.
- We store the minimum necessary information if you contact us. We will store you name, email address and contents of your messages, plus any other information you choose to provide to us, such as phone numbers and physical address. We will only use this information to contact you in response to your query and to conduct usual business. If you opt-in to marketing communications, we may also use information you provide for this purpose.
- We only keep information for as long as it is needed. For any information mentioned above, including cookies, this will be for up to 50 months after your last interaction with our business (this duration is due to the considerable lead times that are associated with a professional services business such as ours). Emails may be kept longer, to ensure the proper provision of our services. If we conduct business with you, we will keep work, financial information and other legally required information for at least the legally required minimum time, which is six years after the end of the year in which relevant business was conducted.
- We take your data protection seriously and take necessary measures to ensure it is collected, stored and processed as safely as possible.
- You have the right to submit a written request to access the information we hold about you, provided we can reasonably and legally provide it to you. For more information about what this please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more detail, such as our lawful basis for processing data, see the rest of this policy below. If you have any questions, please use the ‘Contact Us’ page, linked in the navigation bar at the top of this website.